For a step-by-step guide to transforming your career in just 44 days—including interviewing, where to find jobs people are not applying to, negotiating the best offers and strategies for the on-the-job success—check out Harrison Barnes' Career Transformation System.
Write for Harrison Barnes Blog
- Are you interested in job search and career advice?
- Do you want to share your career advice with the world?
- Want to help others out in their job search and career?
If so, I would love to feature one or more of your articles here at HB.org.
What am I looking for?
- Any well-written career advice or job search article.
- The article may be written in any of the following categories: Goal Setting, How to Succeed, Life Lessons, Staying Positive, Advancement, Employment Do’s and Don’ts, Finding a Job, Job Market, or Keeping a Job.
- I would prefer if you include an interesting photo and/or video that illustrates your topic. If you do include a photo or video please make sure you have the right to publish it.
- Your post should be 400 words or longer if possible.
- I do not pay for guest articles, but will include your byline and one link back to your own blog, website, etc. This usually will be a small profile picture with a few lines of a personal bio at the end of the post.
- Content must be original content that is not published anywhere else.
Email me your article: Please send me your article via email through my Contact Us form. If you would like to send a longer or more in-depth post, feel free to use the Contact Us form to email me about the idea for the article and I will let you know whether I can use it or not.
Note: I would love to post every submission I receive, but I cannot guarantee this will happen due to the amount of people that read this blog and the high standards I have for its articles.